OUR GENEALOGY TO ADAM AND EVE AND THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY
Through the research of family members including myself, Richard Steel, and others, this is a genealogy in our family tree of successive generations back to Adam and Eve ultimately, through our direct descendancy from the Scottish Monarchy. Also documented here is a comparison with the British Royal Family genealogy who have a known line to Adam and Eve which you can trace here. Some interesting historical, philosophical, and spiritual questions arise.
My wife Sasha and myself alongside my 16th cousin, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge. This tree traces his lineage and mine back to the first human being!
I have done extensive research using our own historic family documents and ancient traditions as well as accessing many records through a variety of international databases. Irish annals such as those of Tigernath and Ulster, Scottish chronicles like the Liber Pluscardensis (1435) and documents such as The Genealogical Chronicle of The English Kings date from 900 AD to 1500 AD, and there are genealogies going back still further including but not limited to the biblical record. The British Royal family lineage to Adam and Eve used a number of these documents, and there are fascinating studies by writers such as JC Stevens, Rev. F.R.A. Glover, and Charles Fox Parham. I have endeavoured to be as accurate as possible while not ruling out discrepancies. It is fair to say that there are a few legendary elements, but I believe that the Bible stands up to historical scrutiny.
History shows that there could be a direct relationship between the ancient monarchies of Israel/Judah, Ireland, Scotland, England, and our present day British monarchy. Does God have a purpose for the monarchy, and if so, how does it point to the reality of Jesus Christ? This I outline briefly at the end of the genealogy concerning our direct descendancy from Adam and Eve, where I discuss the significance of the Stone of Destiny, now residing in Scotland in Edinburgh Castle, and used in the coronation of monarchs in the British Isles for centuries.
Darwinian evolution is losing scientific credibility so much so that intelligent design is becoming increasingly respected, and accepted, not just by society, but the scientific community. Research on blood groupings points to us all having one common ancestor. Furthermore, the lack of intermediate fossil evidence and the evidence of irreducible complexity of living organisms shows that human beings were not cobbled together through the uncreated atoms of atheistic evolution. I would like to make it clear that who my ancestors are in my family tree does not make me more special than anyone else. The Bible in Acts 10 verse 34 says that "God is no respecter of persons." I believe absolutely that everyone is a direct descendant of Adam and Eve, and there is a good chance that most people are direct descendants of various monarchs from antiquity. What this genealogy can do hopefully is provide some food for thought in terms of these three key questions: where did we come from, why are we here, and what is our final destiny? To that end I highly recommend some links you can find at the end for further study, including my investigative website Jesusevidence.org If you have a question concerning your own family tree and genealogy I would be happy to help you. Just email me here
143. Sir Duncan Campbell m. Lady Jane Stewart (2nd Cousin of King James VI of Scotland who was also King James I of England)
144. Sir Robert Campbell m. Isobel Mackintosh
145. William Campbell (of Glenfalloch) (killed at Stirling) m. Jean Campbell
146. Margaret Campbell married Donald Macgregor
147. Margaret Macgregor (sister of Rob Roy) married John Leckie
148. Janet Leckie m. James Maxwell
149. Ann Maxwell (1735-1804) m. James Black
150. John Black m. Margaret MacNair
151. Margaret Barton Black b. 1797 m. William Pollock
152. Margaret Pollock m. Andrew Macgeorge
153. Margaret Macgeorge m. Rev. John Alison
154. May Alison m. Ernest Wolff
155. Alison Wolff m. Edward Wilson
156. Anthea Wilson (15th cousin of Prince Charles) m. Christopher Steel
157. Richard Steel m. Sasha Jazzymyine Jade
158. Serena, Sorcha, and Gabriel Steel (17th cousins of Savannah Phillips, great grandchild of Queen Elizabeth)
The British Royal Family Line
140. King James IV of Scotland. (b. 1473, 1488-1513, d. A. D. 1543), Margaret of England (d. A. D. 1539).
141. King James V of Scotland. (b. 1513, 1513-1542, d. A. D. 1542), Mary of Lorraine (d. A. D. 1560).
142. Queen Mary (also known as Mary, Queen of Scots) (b. 1542, 1542-1567, d. A. D. 1587), Lord Henry Darnley (d. 1567). (Mary became Queen when she was just six days old. She was deposed as Queen in 1567 and was executed in 1587 ).
143. King James VI. and I. (A. D. 1603-1625), Ann of Denmark. James became James I of England (A. D. 1603-1625) in 1603 while still King James VI of Scotland.
144. Princess Elizabeth (d. 1662), Frederick V, Elector Palatine.
145. Princess Sophia, (d. 1714), m. Duke Ernest of Brunswick (d. 1698).
146. King George I. (1714-1727), Sophia Dorothea of Zelle (1667-1726).
147. King George II. (b. 1683, 1727-1760), Princess Caroline of Brandenburg-Anspach (1683-1737).
148. Prince Frederick Lewis of Wales (1707-1751), Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha-Altenberg.
149. King George III. (b. 1738, 1760-1820), Princess Sophia of Mecklenburgh-Strelitz (1744-1818).
150. Duke Edward of Kent (1767-1820), Princess Victoria of Saxe-Coburg (d. 1861)
151. Queen Victoria (b. 1819, 1837-1901), Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha.
152. King Edward VII. (b. 1841, 1901-1910), Princess Alexandra
153. King George V. (b. 1865, 1910-1936), Princess Mary
154. King George VI. (b. 1895, 1936-1952), Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother) (b. 1900, d. 2002)
155. Queen Elizabeth II (b. 1926, reigned from 1952), Philip Duke of Edinburgh
156. Prince Charles of Wales (b. 1948) Princess Diana (d. 1997)
157. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (b. 1982) m. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (née Middleton), Prince Henry of Wales
THE STONE OF DESTINY AND BIBLE PROPHECY
"The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be." Genesis 49 verse 10
According to Irish tradition and legend, one of the two daughters of King Zedekiah, Tea Tephi married Prince Eochaidh of Ireland who was himself descended from Zerah, the child who had the scarlet thread tied around his wrist in Genesis 38. They went on to become the Irish King and Queen from which the Irish monarchy were descended from. Queen Tea Tephi was one of the so-called Princesses of the Harp who may have carried the Stone of Destiny, Jacob's pillow (see Genesis 28 verse 18, and 2 Kings 11 verses 12-14) over to Ireland which has been used in the coronation of Irish, Scottish and British monarchs for centuries. According to legend, the stone was reverently carried through Egypt, Sicily and Spain, reaching Ireland around 700 B.C. Known in Ireland as Lia Fáil it rested on the hills of Tara where Irish kings were crowned. More specifically, the legend goes that it was taken to Egypt with the Israelites, then to Spain with Jeremiah the prophet accompanying Tea Tephi and her sister Scota. While there are a number of theories about Tea Tephi and Scota, for example some suggest that Scota was the daughter of an Egyptian Pharoah, there is, however, a powerful body of evidence for the ultimate transfer of the House of Judah's monarchic line from David going from Israel to Ireland. Historical documentation claims that Scota married Gaythelos, son of the King of Greece, in Spain, and the stone of destiny went to Ireland with Jeremiah, Tea Tephi, Scota and her sons, Hyber and Hymec. They landed in the north and named it Olister (Ulster). There it became the oracular Coronation Stone of Tara on which, for about a thousand years, the kings of Ireland were crowned. The Scotti tribe in Ireland are said to have their name derived from Scota. Around 500 AD it was taken by them to Argylshire, South Western Scotland, and became the coronation stone of the Scottish kings. It was stolen from Scotland by King Edward I in 1296 and returned to Scotland in 1996, 700 years later by the United Kingdom government. In Ezekiel 21 verses 26-27 it says "Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until He come whose right it is; and I will give it Him."
Three times the scepter of Judah will be overturned, then it will remain until Jesus returns to sit on His throne. So the scepter never departs from the tribe of Judah. David never ceases to have a descendant sit on the throne over Israel fulfilling the prophecy of Psalm 89 verses 3-4 "I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations." The scepter going Judah to Ireland can be regarded as the first overturn. Ezekiel 17:24 could be referring to Pharez as the high tree and Zerah as the low tree, "I the Lord have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the Lord have spoken and have done it." Documentation strongly suggests the King of Ireland having descended from the scarlet thread bloodline; the line of Zerah, and joined to the line of Pharez by Zedekiah's descendants.
The second overturn was from Ireland to Scotland, through Fergus, who sent for Lia Fail (Gaelic), the Stone of Destiny, and had it brought from Ireland to Western Scotland, where he was crowned. The third overturn was from Scotland to England in 1296, and cemented when King James VI of Scotland became King James I of England, continuing to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, who was crowned with the Stone of Destiny present.
The Queen is the 122nd lineal descendant of King David, who is of the tribe of Judah. The royal line of the Messiah comes through the tribe of Judah and continues until His second coming. Note the royal standard above sees King David's Harp (Ireland), the red rampant lion of the Zerah line of Judah (Scotland), and the three lions of the tribe of Judah. It is important also to note that it is documented that King William the Conqueror and the Normans were descendants of Judah which is significant because they introduced the lions emblem to England in the 11th Century. Jesus Christ is the Lion of The Tribe of Judah (Revelation 5 verse 5), and The King of Kings (Revelation 19 verse 16).
The final fulfillment of the prophecy is in the second coming of Jesus Christ to Earth to rule and reign for a thousand years in Jerusalem, (Revelation 20 verse 4) and ultimately forever (Revelation 22 verse 5).
Please email me, Richard Steel, if you have any comments or questions including those related to your own family tree: